5k races have become the most popular road racing distance because they offer something for everyone. Completing the 3.1-mile distance is a great goal for novice runners and covering it with sustained speed is a challenge for more advanced runners. Our 5k Fast Program is for experienced runners who have made the transition from completing to competing and who have been following a structured training program for at least one year. Details on the 2019 program coming soon.
By participating in our 5k Fast program, you will...
- Solve the 5K Puzzle. Our 5k Fast Program assemble pieces to create stride efficiency, 5k-specific "fast-twitch" endurance, aerobic endurance, versatile race pace efficiency, and post-run recovery and injury prevention.
- Be led by Experienced, Professional Head Coaching. With over 20 years of experience in sports performance, our degreed and credentialed coaches have led 80% of advanced program participants to a Personal Record (PR) in a variety of distances.
When you join our 5k Fast Program, you will...
Take the first two steps of the Fleet Feet Training Arch and purchase the Fast 5k Program for $100 - two weekly coached group workouts. Add 10 performance-enhancing and injury-reducing Fleet Feet group classes to complete the Fleet Feet Training Arch and pay $200 - along with the two weekly coached group workouts, you'll receive one weekly Functional Strength or Functional Flexibility group class.
- join us for a Club meeting , TBD.
- perform track workouts on TBD.
- complete pace/tempo runs on TBD.