The No Boundaries 5K program is a learn to walk, run/walk or run program designed for the true beginner. During this 10-week program, participants are surrounded by a team of dedicated, motivated people all working toward the goal of becoming healthy and strong. By the time they cross the finish line of their goal 5K (3.1 mile) race, team members will have learned the importance of proper form, stretching, hydration, and nutrition - all the tools needed to maintain their new fitness routine. Our next program begins with a "no running or walking required" informational meeting on Sunday, January 29th, 2017, 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Des Peres.
- PROVEN: We've helped thousands of new athletes complete their first 5K. 100% of the participants in our Summer 2014 program reported that they improved their fitness level and more than 90% reported achieving their personal goals. Overall, the program was rated 4-1/2 out of 5 "stars" by participants.
- CAMARADERIE: Group training is like having a personal fitness support group. Our support group meets twice weekly; Wednesdays at 6:00pm near Fleet Feet Des Peres and on Saturday mornings at 7:30am at some of St. Louis' best pedestrian parks.
- FUN: Our terrific team of mentors ensures that fun and fitness co-exist in our 5K programs.
- GRADUAL: We take pride in helping participants safely improve their fitness levels. Our mission is to help team members move more comfortably at every athletic stage of training.
- EXTRAS: Participants receive a sweat-wicking t-shirt, in-store discounts at Fleet Feet Sports, and a graduation celebration.
All No Boundaries participants will receive:
- A professionally designed, 10-week training program, including daily workouts.
- 2 weekly coached group workouts: Wednesdays at 6:00pm near Fleet Feet Des Peres and on Saturday mornings at 7:30am at some of St. Louis' best pedestrian parks.
- Coaches and pace groups (walk, walk/run, and run) at each coached group workout. To help you reach success, No Boundaries offers 4 goal-specific groups:
- Group 1 – Participants who are hoping to walk a 5K.
- Group 2 – Participants who are hoping to introduce running into their walking routine.
- Group 3 – Participants who are hoping to run/walk a 5K.
- Group 4 – Participants who are hoping to run a 5K.
- Weekly communications and support from our dedicated coaching staff.
- Seminars and clinics on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, how to dress in the ever-changing St. Louis weather, and cross-training.
- Affiliation with our extensive team of community partners, health professionals, and service providers who offer benefits to all No Boundaries team members.
- Discounts at Fleet Feet Sports during the training period.
- A technical training shirt.
- Unparalleled motivation and the camaraderie of fellow participants with the same training goal!
- Race day support and post-party.
Take the first two steps of the Fleet Feet Training Arch and purchase the No Boundaries 5K Training Program for $100 - two weekly coached group workouts. Add 10 performance-enhancing and injury-reducing Fleet Feet group classes to complete the Fleet Feet Training Arch and pay $200 - along with the two weekly coached group workouts, you'll receive one weekly Functional Strength or Functional Flexibility group class.
"Great coaches! They helped with race day motivation the whole 10 weeks. They seemed to care about everyone’s goals and needs." – Ashley C.
"I went above and beyond my wildest dreams in No Boundaries. Thanks for a life-changing program." – Cheryl W.
"Through the amazing guidance and support of our coaches, we all successfully completed the first of many 5Ks." – Kelly B.
"This is a program that works...for everybody." – Kevin C.