The third race in the 39th annual Snowball Series takes place in one of St. Louis greatest civic treasures, Forest Park. The 5 mile course runs through the "Heart of St. Louis" and features a variety of the beautiful urban parks attractions. Join us after for post-race refreshments and individual race awards. Individual registration available through race morning. Snowball Series registration available through 12/22.
Date | Saturday, January 5th, 2019
Start Time | 9:00am
Location | Forest Park, The Muny - Upper Parking Area, St. Louis, MO 63110
Course | Map My Run Course Map
- $23 to 12/28
- $30 12/29 - Race Day
Individual Race Swag | Participants who register for individual Snowball Series races have the option to choose from one of the three following swag options for each individual race they register for;
- BOCO Performance Mesh Beanie | Considered BOCO's most versatile beanie, this three seasons lightweight performance cap has a perfect warmth to weight ratio. The beanie features a brushed stretch polyester outer shell, a performance knit polyester inside to enhance wicking performance by moving moisture quickly to keep you comfortable throughout your workout. It fits under helmets and is machine washable.
- BOCO Converter Gloves | This will be your go-to piece in your bag all winter long! The medium-weight converter gloves feature stretch, weatherproof fabric that converts the glove into a mitten or tucks away into the back of the hand. The glove's palm features snowflake silicon logos for added grip, and touch screen enabled material on the thumb and index finger. Glove Sizing Chart.
- Brooks Pacesetter Cushion Crew Socks | This midweight sock by Brooks Running features DriLayer yarn for quick-drying, designed to prevent slipping, targeted arch compression, and smooth toe seams to reduce irritation and provide the perfect fit. Socks available in sizes small, medium, and large. Gender-Specific Columbia Fleece Vest | Individual race participants can also choose to add on a gender-specific Columbia Fleece Vest featuring an embroidered Snowball Series logo on the left chest during registration.
- Individual Race Awards | Awards will be given to the top male/female overall & top three males/females in the following age groups: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
- Series Awards | Awards are given to the top three males/females in the following age groups: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60- 69, 70+.
Volunteers | Interested in volunteering for the series or individual races? Contact Jules (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or to sign up! Volunteer for 3 or more series races and receive a gender-specific Columbia Fleece Vest. Individual race volunteers will receive a BOCO Performance Mesh Beanie and a pair of Balega socks!
Sponsors | Interested in becoming a Snowball Series sponsor? Contact Jules (email@example.com) for more details about the series and sponsorship opportunities!
Refund and Transfer Policy | No refund within 14 days of an event. No make-up date if the event is canceled due to weather. Entries are not transferable to another event but can be transferred to another participant.
- Dogs are not allowed on course or allowed to participate in the races.
- Strollers are welcome, we just ask that you start towards the back of the field