FFSTL Races

Race for the Cure

Saturday, June 11th, 2016

Register Now

Race for the CureSusan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created. The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those we have lost to the disease. 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to the Susan G. Komen Missouri mission. 75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast cancer screening, breast health education and patient navigation and support services. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports cutting-edge, global breast cancer research funded through the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program. We Race because... • One in eight women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. • Every minute, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. • Breast cancer knows no boundaries - be it age, gender, socio-economic status or geographic location. • At the current rate, 13 million breast cancer deaths around the world will occur in the next 25 years. • There are more than 3 million breast cancer survivors in the U.S. We continue to Race because it makes a difference. When you participate and fundraise for the Komen Greater St. Louis Race for the Cure, we fight these statistics together.

          

  • Date | Saturday, June 11th, 2016
  • Start Time St. Louis Race for the Cure 2011
    • 7:55am | Wheelchairs
    • 8:00am | Timed 5K 
    • 8:15am | Non-timed 5K & 1 Mile Walk
  • Location | Downtown St. Louis | Tucker Blvd & Olive St., St. Louis, MO 63103
  • Swag
    • Participants will receive a custom Race for the Cure T-shirt. 
  • Registration Fees
  • Packet Pickup and Late Registration
    • For more information visit
  • Awards | Awards given to 1st Place Female Runner, 1st Place Male Runner, 1st Place Breast Cancer Survivor Runner, 1st Place Wheelchair Participant Certificates to top three females and top three males in each age category: 19 & Under, 20 to 24, 25 to 29, 30 to 34, 35 to 39, 40 to 44, 45 to 49, 50 to 54, 55 to 59, 60 to 64, 65 to 69, and 70 & Over.
  • Results
    • 2016 | will be posted after the race
    • If you have any questions about the race results, please click here

Connect With Us

see the latest from Fleet Feet St. Louis