Help us kick off the 2017 Washington Town & Country Fair with a morning run through Washington, Missouri - starting at the fairgrounds and winding through the charming historic district with a beautiful river view. Choose a 5k or 5 mile route. Don't forget to come back later in the week for the best fair in the region, featuring concerts from 7eventh Time Down, Granger Smith, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lonestar, George Thorogood and The Destroyers - Rock Party Tour, and Brothers Osborne!
All the festivities begin at the Lions Lake pavilion on Veterans Drive in the Washington Fairgrounds at 6:15 am with race day registration available. The post race party includes the fresh pizza, beer, ice cream and beverages!
- Date | Saturday, July 29th, 2017
- Start Time |
- 5K & 5 Mile | 7:00am
- Kids Fun Run | 200 yard dash | 8:00am
- Location | Washington Fairgrounds - north side of Lions Lake, 1175 Veterans Drive, Washington, MO 63090
- Dri-Fit Souvenir Shirt for adults(not guaranteed to registrants after July 7), cotton souvenir shirt for children. Healthy refreshments, plus pizza, beer (for participants 21 and older), and ice cream! Attendance prize drawings
- Registration Fees
- $20 | Run/Walk | 4/1-7/7
- $25 | Run/Walk | 7/8-7/29
- $5 | Kids' Fun Run | 4/1-7/7
- $10 | Kids' Fun Run | 7/8-7/29
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- Course | 5K | 5 Mile | The 5 mile course takes you thru the historic town of Washington, Missouri. The route includes challenging inclines and rolling hills plus a sweet flat stretch along the banks of the Missouri River. The 5K course is a shortened version but still allows you to enjoy some of Washington's best features as you walk or run.
- Awards | Finisher Medals for all finishers Top 3 Finishers (Male and Female) awarded for 5-mile, 5K and 200 yard dash.