Please come out and support Relay for Life of Jefferson County by participating in our second annual 5K/1M on October 22 from 8am to 10am at Arnold City Park in Arnold Mo. Funds raised through Relay for Life go directly to the American Cancer Society to help fund research for a cure, various programs for those battling cancer as well as education programs to reduce cancer risk.
5K & 1 Mile participants can also choose to fundraise on behalf of the ACS. If you collect $100 or more in donations / sponsorships, you will qualify for a Relay for Life event tee in addition to the Relay tee.
- Date | Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
- Start Time | 8:00am
- Location | Arnold City Park, #1 Bradley Beach Road Arnold, Mo 63010
- Distances | 5K Run/Walk & 1 Mile Walk
- Swag | Event tee included for all who register for the 5K before 10/14. 1 Mile participants can choose to add on an event shirt for an additional $10. Youth - Small, Medium, & Large. Adult - Small to 4XL
- Registration Fees
- 5K | $20 | until 9/1
- 1 Mile | $10 | until 9/1
- 5K | $25 | 9/2-10/21
- 1 Mile | $15 | 9/2-10/21
- 5K | $30 | race day
- 1 Mile | $20 | race day
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- 10/22 | beginning at 7:00am | race site
- Course | Course Map. We had a lot of positive feedback last year about the cause and the experience. However, you all asked for a flatter, quieter course. We moved the run to a flat, fast, scenic course. It's great for both runners and walkers alike.
- Awards | Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female finishers overall and in each age group: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over.