Join us for the 3rd Annual Jingle in July Run One for Arthritis. The 1-mile run/walk timed by Fleet Feet takes place at St. Louis Premium Outlets on Saturday, July 9. This family friendly event includes the 1 mile run/walk with a party afterwards featuring raffles, kids activities, refreshments, vendors and give-aways. Registration includes an event t-shirt (size guaranteed if registered by June 29).
The event kicks off the Arthritis Foundation's Jingle Bell Season and brings awareness that July is Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month. There are over 300,00 children in the US living with Juvenile Arthritis.
- Date | Saturday, July 9th, 2016
- Start Time | 8:30am
- Location | St. Louis Premium Outlets, Upper Mississippi Lot, 18521 Outlet Blvd, Chesterfield, MO 63005
- All participants will receive a Jingle in July t-shirt (size guaranteed if registered before June 29). Sizes youth small - adult 2XL available.
- Registration Fees
- Adult | $20 | through 6/29
- Ages 10 & under | $10 | through 6/29
- Adult | $23 | 6/30-race day
- Ages 10 & under | $13 | 6/30-race day
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- Awards | Awards will be presented to the overall first place male and female finishers as well as the top two male and female finishers in the following age groups: 13&under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over.