The 15th annual Jim Schoemehl Run will be held on May, 7 2016 at 8 a.m. The run will have a 5K and 10K route and the Selma Sprint for the kids. The run will be chip timed by Fleet Feet. Each participant will receive free t-shirt the day of the run. All of the proceeds from the event will go to The Kramer Family and the ALS association.
- Date | Saturday, May 7th, 2016
- Start Time
- 5K & 10K | 8:00am
- Selma Sprint Obstacle Course | 8am-9:30am
- Location | 100 Selma Ave, Webster Groves, MO 63119
- T-shirts to the first 500 registrants to register
- Registration Fees
- Student (Grade 1st-12th) | $15
- Adult | $20 | until 4/11
- Adult | $25 | 4/12-5/5
- Adult | $30 | 5/6-race day
- Selma Sprint Obstacle Course | Children 10 & under | $10
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- Friday, May 6th from 11am-7pm at Anytime Fitness at 13 South Old Orchard Ave, Webster Groves, MO 63119
- Saturday, May 6th starting at 7am at Webster HS where the pre/post race setup is located.
- Course | Both courses will start at Webster Groves High School and will wind through the historic Park Neighborhood.
- Awards | 1st Place Overall- $50 cash prize (top male and female, 5K & 10K) 2nd Place Overall - $25 gift card (top male and female, 5K & 10K) 3rd Place Overall- free running t-shirt (top male and female, 5K & 10K) Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners for each age division:
Top 3 M & F overall in 5K & 10K.
Top 3 M & F in the following age groups (both races): 18 & under, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & Over.