Come out and run a beautiful trail on Historical Mining Property just south of Saint Louis. The Leadbelt course at St. Joe State Park is a unique trail that is open all year with little traffic on it and then prepped and buffed for a race weekend each July. You will run through a mix of beautiful Missouri hardwood forest, Pines, Creek Crossings, Open Savanna and yes you run through the culvert. The Park has other amenities for the you and the family to take advantage of while there. There is a swimming lake near the race start, picnic areas, a 12-mile asphalt bike path and the Leadbelt course will be open all day for more running or mountain biking.
Register for both Run the Leadbelt 8 Mile (7/13) and Leadbelt XC Marathon class(7/14) for a chance to win the Miner Tough Growler! Top Male and Female each win!
Click here for more information about Leadbelt XC Mountain Bike Race!
- Date | Saturday, July 13th, 2019
- Start Time
- Location | St. Joe State Park, Pim Day Area, 2800 Pimville Road, Park Hills Missouri 63601
- Distance | 3M & 8M
- Swag | Online entries through 5/30 are guaranteed an event T-Shirt. All entries after will be first come first serve on shirts and sizes. All online entries will receive a free Full-Service Car Wash Coupon from Auto Spa Etc. Our supporting vendors will provide merchandise for post race swag drawing.
- Registration Fees
- $35 | 3M | until 5/31
- $40 | 8M | until 5/31
- $40 | 3M | 6/1 - 7/12
- $45 | 8M | 6/1 - 7/12
- $45 | 3M | Race Day
- $50 | 8M | Race Day
- Cash and Check only on Race Day
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- 7/13 | 6:45am | Race site
- Cash or check only accepted on race morning as payment. No credit cards.
- Course | Course Map. The 8M course will be a mix of beautiful Missouri hardwood forest trails, a culvert to run through, a couple of creek crossings and a savanna section. The 3M course is an abbreviated version of the 8M with mostly beautiful Missouri hardwood forest trails. The 5K is fairly flat with less than 200 ft of elevation gain.
- Awards | Top 3 Male/Female Overall for both 8M and 3M will receive awards. Top 3 Male/Female in each age division will receive unique Cowbell Award.