Come out and run a beautiful trail on Historical Mining Property just south of Saint Louis. The Leadbelt course at St. Joe State Park is a unique trail that is open all year with little traffic on it and then prepped and buffed for a race weekend each July. You will run through a mix of beautiful Missouri hardwood forest, Pines, Creek Crossings, Open Savanna and yes you run through the culvert. The Park has other amenities for the you and the family to take advantage of while there. There is a swimming lake near the race start, picnic ares, a 12 mile asphalt bike path and the Leadbelt course will be open all day for more running or mountain biking.
Register for both Run the Leadbelt 12K (7/15) and Leadbelt XC Marathon class(7/16) for a chance to win the Miner Tough Growler! Top Male and Female each win!
Click here for more information about Leadbelt XC Mountain Bike Race!
- Date | Saturday, July 15th, 2017
- Start Time | 8:00am
- Location | St. Joe State Park, Pim Day Area, 2800 Pimville Road Park Hills Missouri 63601
- Distance | 5K & 12K
- Swag | All participants will receive short sleeve tech shirts with registration | Adult S-2XL
- Registration Fees
- $35 | 5K | until 5/31
- $40 | 12K | until 5/31
- $40 | 5K | 6/1 - 7/13
- $45 | 12K | 6/1 - 7/13
- $45 | 5K | Race Day
- $50 | 12K | Race Day
- Cash and Check only on Race Day
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- 7/15 | 7:00am | Race site
- Cash or check only accepted on race morning as payment. No credit cards.
- Course | Course Map. The 12K course will be a mix of beautiful Missouri hardwood forest trails, a culvert to run through, a couple of creek crossings and a savanna section. The 5K course is an abbreviated version of the 12K with mostly beautiful Missouri hardwood forest trails. The 5K is fairly flat with less than 200 ft of elevation gain.
- Awards | Cowbells will be awarded for Top three Male and Female. Awards to the top 3 male and female in each age group.