Come out and run a beautiful trail on Historical Mining Property just south of Saint Louis. The Leadbelt course at St. Joe State Park is a unique trail that is open all year with little traffic on it and then prepped and buffed for a race weekend each July. You will run through a mix of beautiful Missouri hardwood forest, Pines, Creek Crossings, Open Savanna and yes you run through the culvert. The Park has other amenities for you and the family to take advantage of while there. There is a swimming lake near the race start, picnic areas, a 12-mile asphalt bike path and the Leadbelt course will be open all day for more running or mountain biking.
Register for both Run the Leadbelt 5K/12K (7/14) and Leadbelt XC Marathon Class (7/15) for a chance to win the Miner Tough Growler! Top Male and Female each get Miner Tough Award.
Click here for more information on Run the Leadbelt 5K & 12K!
- Date | Sunday, July 15th, 2018
- Start Time
- 9:00am | Male/Female Marathon
- 10:30am | All other Adult and JR classes
- 1:15pm | Kids Race
- Location | St. Joe State Park, Pim Day Use Area, 2800 Pimville Road Park Hills Missouri 63601
- Cat 1 | 3 laps
- Cat 2 | 2 laps
- Cat 2 | Single Speed | 2 laps
- Cat 3/JR | 1 lap
- Marathon | 3 Hours
- Under 10 | 1 or 2 laps
- 10-14 yrs old | 2 or 3 laps
- Swag | All entries receive a free Full-Service Car Wash Coupon from Auto Spa Etc. Custom event bandanas (pictured right) are available for purchase for $7 each.
- Registration Fees
- $30 | Cat 1 | until 7/13
- $25 | Cat 2 & 3, Marathon | until 7/13
- $35 | Cat 1 | Race Day
- $30 | Cat 2 & 3, Marathon | Race Day
- Free | All Cat 3 Women, Juniors, & Kids
- Riders competing in Cat 1 must have a current USAC license. All others, a license is optional, however, without it there is a one day $10 charge.
- Paper Registration Form
- $7 | Purchase custom event bandana
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- 7/15 | 7:00am | Race Site
- Course | Course Map. The trail is made of Missouri hardwood forest, pine sections, creek crossings, fast open savannah and even a culvert to ride through. It is a good summer course with shade in the woods, some faster stuff in the open and maybe a splash or two if there is water in the creeks. Course length is a bit under 8 miles.
- Awards |
15-18 JR Boys (FREE)
15-18 JR Girls (FREE)