Trauma is the leading cause of death for ages 1 to 44. The Trauma Warriors walk provides a day for survivor’s to participate with staff, family and the community to raise awareness and prevent future traumatic events. The walk provides a venue for networking and support to past trauma survivors as well as memorials for fatalities.
- Date | Saturday, May 7th, 2016
- Start Time | 8:00am
- Location | Tower Grove Park, Sons of Rest Pavilion
- Swag | Participants guaranteed a shirt if registered by 4/10
- Registration Fees
- 5K | $25
- 5K | Group of 5 or more | $20 per person
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- 5/5 | At the Trauma Services office which is at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Directions:
Park in main garage, walk over bridge, pass fountain, first hallway, make a right (pass Chapel, Hair Salon, Scrubs and Beyond and Vision Center) we are on the right after the vision center.
Says Trauma and Acute Care Surgery.
- 5/7 | beginning at 7am | at the race site near the start line
- Awards | Awards for top three overall males and females.