2017 Race Instructions and Packet Pickup Info
Walk, run or roll with us at the 4th Annual Shamrock Shuffle on Saturday, March 4, 2017 at Holy Infant Catholic Church in Ballwin!! You can participate in the 1-mile fun run/walk (furry friends & strollers welcome) OR bring your race-day competitive spirit to the 5K (race against others or beat your own personal best!). Awards presented for male & females within each age category for 1st-3rd place. All registrants earn a finisher’s medal, a performance shirt & a swag bag of sponsorship goodies! Again this year, the after-party will feature AWARDS, KID’s ACTIVITIES, FREDBIRD®, FOOD TRUCKS, MUSIC, DANCING, sponsor-provided beverages and KSDK’s Dana Dean as our emcee!! Come see for yourself why this event has grown exponentially year after every year! All proceeds benefit Holy Infant’s Outreach Programs and 10% to Officer Flamion.
- Date | Saturday, March 4th, 2017
- Start Times
- Location | Holy Infant Parish, 627 Dennison Dr, Ballwin MO 63021
- Courses (Start and finish locations will be located on the Holy Infant campus this year!)
- Long sleeve performance shirts. Women's sizes: XS-3XL, mens sizes: S-3XL, youth sizes: XS-XL. Shirts guaranteed to those who register by 2/20.
- Coupons from sponsors
- Registration Fees
- 5K | $25 thru 1/15; $30 from 1/16 to 2/12; $35 from 2/13 thru race day
- 1M | $15 thru 1/15; $20 from 1/16 to 2/12; $25 from 2/13 thru race day
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) | $90 thru 1/15; $95 from 1/16 to 2/12; $100 from 2/13 thru race day. $15 for each additional child
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- Awards | Award will be given to the top three overall 5K male and female finishers and the top three male and female 5K finishers in the following age groups: 11 and under, 12-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70 and over. 1 Mile - Finisher’s Medal for all participants who cross the finish line
- Volunteer | Volunteer to help at www.shamrockshufflevolunteers.com